We shouldn’t be buying niceties when we are in debt, i.e., pretty pens with the government funds... more »
US Navy (incl USMC) has $60M in excess terrestrial internet circuit capacity... more »
(1) Provide SSA with prisoner information necessary for determining voting eligibility such as, convicted felons (imprisoned or, released on parole or probation), illegal aliens, deceased persons, fraudulent voter registration.
(2) Require States and voting authorities... more »
Our office has hundreds of unused, old binders just sitting around. Let's clear up the office space by donating them to local schools! We help the community and reduce waste through lack of use at the same time.
The problem is that more money could be saved... more »
Establish a confidential incentive program to pay individuals who inform on employers/employees violating employment laws that ultimately leads to a conviction.
- employers paying wages 'under the table'
- employers paying illegal aliens
- employees getting paid 'under the table' WHILE the employee currently receives unemployment benefits
We MUST reuse... more »
To eliminate the waste of taxpayer money government wide and run the federal benefit programs with more efficiency and save money:
(1) Identify U.S. Federal Agencies programs that provide federal benefits, aid or entitlement programs.
(2) Determine policy requirements for benefit eligibility for individuals incarcerated in federal prisons.
(3)... more »
The Federal Government should not hire employees just because they meet a quota.
I've seen too many employees hired to meet a targeted category, who were totally unable to do the job. Some were eventually terminated, some still working.
By getting the best qualified candidates, we would cut out the waste in money used to train, and give the American Taxpayers the Federal Government that they expect and deserve.
The Federal Bureau of Prisons currently... more »