Please increase green energy jobs, government revenue and empowerment of Americans to live a better life and to create a more prosperous future for the United States and the World by:
The Federal Government under the direction of President Barack Obama preserving America’s parks, promoting American industry, increasing American jobs, obtaining revenue for the federal government... more »
Many Veterans receive pension (needs based), and not compensation, with the VA.
Many Veterans receive SSI (needs based), and not Social Security beneifts, with SSA.
There needs to be a monthly interface of earnings and benefit payment information between SSA and VA.
The Veteran... more »
(1) Provide SSA with prisoner information necessary for determining voting eligibility such as, convicted felons (imprisoned or, released on parole or probation), illegal aliens, deceased persons, fraudulent voter registration.
(2) Require States and voting authorities... more »
Clearinghouse information will be provided by agencies identified as the sole source of data required for agencies to comply with their policy requirements. Some examples of sole source agencies... more »
To eliminate the waste of taxpayer money government wide and run the federal benefit programs with more efficiency and save money:
(1) Identify U.S. Federal Agencies programs that provide federal benefits, aid or entitlement programs.
(2) Determine policy requirements for benefit eligibility for individuals incarcerated in federal prisons.
(3)... more »
The Federal Government should not hire employees just because they meet a quota.
I've seen too many employees hired to meet a targeted category, who were totally unable to do the job. Some were eventually terminated, some still working.
By getting the best qualified candidates, we would cut out the waste in money used to train, and give the American Taxpayers the Federal Government that they expect and deserve.
The Federal Bureau of Prisons currently... more »
(1) provide SSA with prisoner information necessary to identify ineligible persons (e.g., Life and Death Sentences);
(2) determine eligibility for burial in the National Cemetery System or the Arlington National Cemetery;
(3) ensure timely notice is provided to appropriate Federal official... more »
After a lot of research we learned they... more »
We are watching Congress. At this second, we are $14,546,716,998,177 in debt. It took me 6 seconds to type that number, and the debt raised $262,554(Over 260 THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!) while I was typing.
We have to get a handle on our spending in the Federal Government.... more »