If I need a week or two more for vacation,I would then buy a week or two ,and the money would be taken out of my paycheck for one year. Some people need that extra week. So how many TSA employee's are there. That would be a lot of money back to the government.
Since its implementation in 2009, the efficiency goal of this program has not been realized. Costs have increased 2 and 3 times, straining the budgets of components to the breaking point. Many have had to drop “mission critical” services... more »
1. Require the use the power management features, which come standard in Windows and Macintosh operating systems, place monitors and computers into a low-power “sleep mode” after a period of inactivity. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) provides guidance for activating power management features. A recent... more »
Prior to the Office of... more »
ALFONSO DIAZDELCASTILLO – JULY 22, 2010.
1. RECHECK THE QUALIFICATIONS OF ALL TSA EMPLOYEES FROM GRADE LEVEL “J” AND ABOVE, INCLUDING ALL TSES AND WHEN FOUND DEFICIENT REPLACE THEM, AND COME UP WITH REAL STANDARDS IN EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
TSA should reevaluate through OPM the professional experience and qualifications of all the TSA employees from... more »
Permit fee. are $6.00 they need to be $30.00 for 120 days per person vehicle permit to travel past the check point $50.00 for 120 days mx vehicles stay in the us and dont pay insurance or license plates. This will help the POEs Thank you
Here are my ideas as follows:
1. Replace all incandescent bulbs and replace by fluorescent bulbs.
2. Have Programmable Thermostats for the offices.
3. Have meters for tracking energy usage.
4. Have energy audits every 6 months.
5. Have a one hour down time of no lighting, preferrably in the afternoon to save energy.
6. All equipment should have a power save.
7. Last but not least, have a quartely... more »
Subject: Save Award Idea
Submitted By: Ismael J. Cruz, CBP Officer, Brownsville, Texas
Date: July 29, 2011
While working as a CBP officer at various South Texas Ports of Entry and the Miami Seaport, I noticed that there was a glaring lapse in the cargo container inspection process. None of these locations had the proper climbing devices for officers and K-9 Units... more »
I recommend installing dedicated fiber-optic connections between these... more »