Skype should be available for use. This will save millions in travel as many of the Outreach and Communication branches of the IRS travel a lot to instruct and meet with external stakeholders. If Skype was available, it would be a minimal fee to get a camera to attach to our existing computers ($5) and we coud then interact face-to-face right from our desks or cubicles.
(1) Provide SSA with prisoner information necessary for determining voting eligibility such as, convicted felons (imprisoned or, released on parole or probation), illegal aliens, deceased persons, fraudulent voter registration.
(2) Require States and voting authorities... more »
The Federal Bureau of Prisons currently... more »
(1) provide SSA with prisoner information necessary to identify ineligible persons (e.g., Life and Death Sentences);
(2) determine eligibility for burial in the National Cemetery System or the Arlington National Cemetery;
(3) ensure timely notice is provided to appropriate Federal official... more »
There will always be a need for meetings but do all of them have to be face-to-face? No. With our technological advances and with GSA's current migration to the "cloud," we can communicate via our laptops or VTC. We need to utilize these "costly" technological investments.
Make each Agency's CIO responsible for all IT development within the Agency. The CIO would receive all the Agency's IT funding. All IT efforts would have to be approved through the Agency's IT Configuration Control... more »