Showing 2 ideas for tag "illegal immigrant"
kudos icon +

Department of State

Bill foreign countries for expenses incurred by their citizens

The U.S. gives aid to almost every country in the world in one way or another. If a foreign citizen uses U.S. services without paying -- hospitalization and medical care at the top of the list -- hospitals etc. should send the bill to the State Dept which would bill the appropriate country. If the bill is not paid within 30 days it is withheld from their foreign / military aid and the State Dept should repay the hospital/institution... more »