ECN has sections for announcements, scheduling, photos, content, bios, etc. There is no need for HQ components to create 8-10 page newsletters which are primarily self-marketing... more »
For those of us who frequently travel, it is very frustrating to knowingly pay $369.40 for a flight (from San Francisco to Burbank, CA.) that can be purchased online for $244!
That's a savings of $125.40 for booking the exact same airline on the exact same date - the difference? Doing it online and outside of E2!
Imagine that savings times thousands of Federal employees that travel frequently!
Currently federal employees actually have an incentive to spend. The average federal employee’s... more »
1) Most government employees have their own cell phone/smartphones and associated data packages for their personal use.
2) From my research the government pays over $100 per month per Iphone.
1) Perform a government wide survey to provide a preliminary assessment of the annual savings if the government offered a small monthly stipend to move current government cell phone/smartphone... more »
1) Previous travel experience has shown that often non-US carriers offer lower fares to the same destinations and better service than US carriers.
2) Requiring government travelers to use US carriers at full fare prices only hurts the US carrier as they are falsely propped up by the government as a customer.
Idea Synopsis: Do not restrict government travelers to use US-carrier, rather encourage the selection... more »