Showing 1 ideas for tag "bp-292"

Department of Justice


Community Member kudos icon + Community member
The 292 form is used for inmates in the Special Housing Unit (SHU) in all Prisons in the Federal System. The current form covers a 1 week period. My idea will cover a 1 month period. If an inmate is in the SHU for a year that, is 52 pages rather than 12 pages. At U.S.P Victorville we have on average 250 inmates in SHU. Approximately 75% are housed in SHU long term. When they transfer to another institution, they are... more »